Urban Work Zone User Impacts
Develop a traffic analysis tool to assist in the evaluation of road closures and lane restrictions on urban projects that balances impacts to drivers, local access, work zone safety, and public construction project schedules.
- Status: Active
- Funding: $125,000
Federal Highway AdministrationAlaska Division
709 West 9th Street, Room 851
Juneau, AK United States 99802-1648
Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities RD&T23132 Channek Dr.
Juneau, AK United States 99801
Anchorage, AK United States 99503
Bowie, Jeanne M.
- Start Date: 20210708
- Expected Completion Date: 20231231
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Lane closure; Traffic analysis zones; Work zone safety; Work zone traffic control
- Subject Areas: ROAD SAFETY DEVICES; TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORT PLANNING; TRAFFIC CONTROL;
- Accession Number: 01789486
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Files: RIP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 29 2021 2:41PM