Guidelines for Installing Pedestrian Treatments at Midblock Locations
The objective of this project is to assist the Florida Department of Transportation in reducing pedestrian crashes at midblock locations in Florida.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Funding: $150000
Florida Department of Transportation605 Suwannee Street
Tallahassee, FL United States 32399-0450
Xie, Yujing "Tracey"
Florida International University10555 W. Flagler Street
Miami, FL United States 33172
- Start Date: 20190115
- Expected Completion Date: 20201231
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Crosswalks; Guidelines; Highway traffic control; Midblock crossings; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes
- Identifier Terms: Florida Department of Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01690908
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Florida Department of Transportation
- Contract Numbers: BDV29 977-49
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 2019 10:16AM