Preliminary Investigation - Proposal to Develop Warranty Based Pavement Marking
After review of the draft Nonstandard Special Provision (NSSP) for warranty-based pavement marking, management has suggested the project include a clause in the specification requiring a minimum retained retroreflectivity value throughout the warranty period for the marking.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20160101
- Expected Completion Date: 20160630
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Marking materials; Pavement management systems; Retroreflectivity; Road markings; Specifications; Warranty
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 01620547
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 2017 10:54AM