Mobility Management Technology PI
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) needs to find the best cost effective intelligent technology for the implementation of Mobility Management in cities, counties and regions, saving Federal Transit Administration grant funds apportioned to the Department. Caltran's agencies are using Route Match and Trapeze for Mobility Management programs. Caltrans would like to know what software is being used successfully by other agencies to help them with their Mobility Management/Dispatch functions. Which of these software products do the best jobs? Caltrans would like a priority rating of these software products.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20160322
- Expected Completion Date: 20160531
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Intelligent transportation systems; Mobility; Software; Technological innovations
- Identifier Terms: California Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01620507
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 2017 10:52AM