Leadership and Oversight of the California Research Program
The Division of Research, Innovation and System Information (DRISI) Division Chief is responsible for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) research program. This task provides a way to charge their time and travel.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20150701
- Expected Completion Date: 20200630
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Information dissemination; Information technology; Research management; Technological innovations; Travel time
- Identifier Terms: California Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 01620505
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 2017 10:52AM