Geophysical Methods for Determining the Geotechnical Engineering Properties of Earth Materials
The scope of the project is envisioned as a single task, consisting of literature review, interviews where needed, summary of state of the practice, identification and description of accepted methodologies (including associated supporting formulae), Identification of promising techniques (including associated supporting formulae), Recommendations for application (including project phases most suitable for its use), and recommendations for future research and additional avenues of application. The results shall be published as hardcover and electronic copy and made available for distribution to California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) engineering and engineering geology personnel.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20130401
- Expected Completion Date: 20170331
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Geology; Geotechnical engineering; Guidelines; Methodology; Properties of materials; State of the practice
- Identifier Terms: California Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 01620501
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RIP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 2017 10:52AM