Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) Installation
This task is a continuation of task 2530. The contractor shall install cured in place pipe rehabilitation following the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) specification for steam cure installation (Special Provisions 15-6.11). The Contractor will perform work in compliance with California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (CalOSHA) requirements and protection of human health. Five (5) variations of the Caltrans specification will be followed by the contractor. Each variation will be used to line 20 ft. of pipe with a diameter of 24 inches.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20150901
- Expected Completion Date: 20160930
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Cured in place pipe; Installation; Occupational safety; Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Specifications
- Identifier Terms: California Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01620480
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 2017 10:52AM