Bridge Strong Motion Instrumentation System Data Recovery
This Interagency Agreement is for maintenance and earthquake data recovery for the strong motion instrumentation installed at the current 108 bridge and geotechnical array sites throughout California. The required maintenance work involves routine periodic checks of the status of each system to establish if all of the sensors and recorders are functioning properly. For instrumentation needing repair, trouble shooting and failure analysis will first be preformed remotely from Sacramento. Field repair and replacement of failed components will be performed as necessary to restore the instrumentation systems to operation to record earthquakes. In addition, periodic replacement of batteries and other preventative maintenance will be done on a scheduled basis.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Active
- Sponsor Organizations:
- Start Date: 20150629
- Expected Completion Date: 20160930
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Earthquake resistant design; Failure analysis; Geotechnical engineering; Motion; Remote sensing; Seismicity
- Geographic Terms: California; Sacramento (California)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 01620032
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: California Department of Transportation
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 28 2016 11:39AM