Mobility Data Analysis Center
Mobility Data Analytics Center aims at building a centralized data engine to efficiently manipulate large-scale data for smart decision making. Integrating and learning the massive data are the key to the data engine. The ultimate goal of understanding massive data is to accurately estimate the historical usage of the transportation infrastructure and to forecast its future performance. To efficiently balance the infrastructure supply and demand, optimal decisions on management strategies, policies and adoption of technologies can be made.
- Contract to a Performing Organization has not yet been awarded.
- Status: Completed
Technologies for Safe and Efficient Transportation University Transportation CenterCarnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15213
- Start Date: 20160101
- Expected Completion Date: 0
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data mining; Decision making; Forecasting; Infrastructure
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01596060
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Technologies for Safe and Efficient Transportation University Transportation Center
- Files: UTC, RiP
- Created Date: Apr 18 2016 10:44AM