CM 6-EM 3D Digital Engineering Models For Highway Project Delivery
No summary provided.
- Program Information: Surface Transportation Research, Infrastructure - HIF. Transfer of Funds to RC for 3D Modeling. Mod to NCHRP Contract for Project 10-96. SIBC Estimation Took task on BPA. Deliver instructor-led IC workshop. Allocation to Michigan and Nevada to support of the national identification.
- Status: Active
- Funding: $1128663
Washington, DC United States 20590
National Academy of Sciences500 5th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
- Start Date: 20131219
- Expected Completion Date: 0
- Actual Completion Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Digital displays; Highway engineering; Highway planning; Project delivery; Three dimensional displays
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 01577979
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-13-D-00009/10, DTFH61-12-D-00016-T13005
- Files: RIP, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 7 2015 2:55PM