Enhancement of Transportation Research at Kansas State Univ
Earmarked to Kansas State University in the FY 2005 Appropriation Bill for a National Rural Transportation Symposium and Research relating to rural transportation safety, modeling of pavement and subgrade systems, and infrastructure preservation/renovation.
- Program Information: Transportation, Planning, Research and Development
- Status: Completed
Department of TransportationOffice of the Secretary
1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC 20590
Singletary, A. J.
Kansas State UniversityOffice of Research and Sponsored Programs
102 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS 66502
- Start Date: 20060517
- Expected Completion Date: 0
- Actual Completion Date: 20090630
- Source Data: RiP Project 35194
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Pavement performance; Preservation; Rural transportation; Subgrade (Pavements)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Renovation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 01492226
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Contract Numbers: DTOS59-10-G-00109
- Files: RiP
- Created Date: Sep 4 2013 1:00AM