Core Program Services For A Highway Research, Development, And Technology Program, Fiscal Year 2002
The goals and objectives of this cooperative agreement are to provide services to assist the States to accomplish the following: Support a national and international highway R&T program; encourage and promote the establishment of research activities within all highway agencies; assist in the operation and maintenance of the Transportation Research Information Service (TRIS); and disseminate highway research results and promote implementation and technology transfer.
- Pooled Fund study partners include Departments of Transportation from the following states: AL, IL, MN, MS, NV, OR, TX, WV, and WY.
- Status: Active
Washington, DC United States 20590
National Academy of Sciences500 5th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
- Start Date: 20020701
- Expected Completion Date: 0
- Actual Completion Date: 20030630
- Source Data: RiP Project 8233
- TRT Terms: Development; Highways; Implementation; Information storage and retrieval systems; Research; Research projects; Technological innovations; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 01463153
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Contract Numbers: TPF-5(030)
- Files: RiP, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 3 2013 2:17PM