Refinement of Precast, Posttensioned Concrete Pavement Technology for Slab Replacements Under Bridges"
This cooperative agreement will support the Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA's) Strategic Pavements Roadmap. The study was adapted from the National Concrete Pavement Roadmap, Report HT-05-053, i.e. problem statements two and three on pages 276 to 277 for "Refinement of Precast Posttensioned Concrete Pavement Technology" and "Precast Concrete Pavements for Slab Replacements." The research will refine the design details and test them in the laboratory.
- This is a congressional Earmark for $300,000 for Concrete Pavement Research. The Federal share is $231,000 and the University share is $57,750 (25%).
- Status: Active
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center
McLean, VA United States 22101
Oklahoma State University, StillwaterDepartment of Geography
Stillwater, OK United States 74078
- Start Date: 20070730
- Expected Completion Date: 0
- Actual Completion Date: 20101231
- Source Data: RiP Project 19701
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Laboratory tests; Pavement design; Posttensioning; Precast concrete pavements; Research projects; Slabs
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 01462447
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-07-H-000006
- Files: RiP, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 3 2013 2:03PM