Ship Canal Stormwater Research Facility
WSDOT owns a facility for testing stormwater treatment packages. Operation is just underway, leveraging partnership funds from Seattle and Tacoma. This project would provide partial funding for more testing in 2003-05, and assumes additional partnership funds will be obtained. The intended result of the testing is improved ability to choose water quality treatments with higher benefits and lower costs.
- Working in conjunction with City of Seattle.
- Status: Proposed
Olympia, WA USA 98504
- Start Date: 20030700
- Source Data: RiP Project 7760
- TRT Terms: Canals and waterways; Facilities; Research; Research projects; Ships; Storms; Water; Water quality
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I15: Environment; I30: Materials;
- Accession Number: 01459253
- Record Type: Research project
- Source Agency: Washington State Department of Transportation
- Contract Numbers: 03-355
- Files: RiP, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 3 2013 12:59PM